Newer griffin tri lug mounts may not work with this tri lug assembly. Older Griffin and all other manufacturer products that are in spec are not an issue
The extended base is 2.063″ long for people who wish to pin and weld it on a 14.5″ barrel to achieve the required legal length with their barrel
HK style 3-Lug Suppressor adapter.
– Precisely machined from 4140 Steel.
– Identical OD dimensions to factory HK 3-lug. All HK style 3-lug suppressors will work/fit correctly.
-Tolerances held to 0.0005″
– Internal single-point 1/2-28 threads for install. 1/2-28 threads are .690″ deep.
– 3-Lug and 1/2-28 threads are concentric with bore for suppressor use.
– There is no additional cost for shipping it is included in the price of all listed parts. If you would like special services for shipping such as insurance or signature confirmation please make an account on our site and contact us for a shipping quote. ILWT cannot be responsible for lost or mishandled shipments once they are dropped to USPS.
-Base is extended for unique and custom installation needs (like tubular magazine rifles, or getting ‘just’ the right custom fit w/ your hand-gaurds)
Available in Melonite
There is no additional cost for shipping it is included in the price of all listed parts. If you would like special services for shipping such as insurance or signature confirmation please make an account on our site and contact us for a shipping quote. ILWT cannot be responsible for lost or mishandled shipments once they are dropped to USPS. Small orders of light parts may not have a tracking number if shipped via usps first class postage If you checkout without requesting insurance your item will be sent with only the amount afforded by USPS for your particular shipment which may not be anything for small items and up to $100.00 for some priority packages. By placing the order you acknowledge and accept this.
We use the tightest of tolerances and highest quality control.
All Adapters are proudly made in the USA.
Extended Base, Extra Extended Base 1/2-36, Extra extended base 1/2-28
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.Barrels may only be returned if they are unused and marked as returnable in description due to insurance and liability restrictions. If used or labelled as non returnable then repair/replacement only apply for function issues. .
- Only items that have been produced by us.Items manufactured by others will need to be addressed by the manufacturer
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.