8″ will be shipping 11/30/22
ILWT Custom 4.1, 5.3 “and 8” Barrel assemblies comes with a pre-installed ILWT trunnion, for easy end-user barrel-swap.
Both, 3-lug and 1/2-28 suppressor interfaces are machined directly into the bbl.
Designed to be used in conjunction w/ factory hand-guards as grunions are threaded to accept factory locking nut.
All machining/clocking processes are already done for you.
No machining the extractor relief, no sending weapon out for bbl/trunnion install.
These are brand-new ILWT U.S. made custom components, not recycled/re-threaded oem parts.
– 1/10 button rifling.
– 4.1, 5.3″ or 8″ OAL
– Custom tapered profile, for aesthetics
– Propriety chamber dimensions for accuracy
– All 1/2-28 threads are C2A ring-gauged for precise QC, and correct interfacing with 1/2-28 (C2A industry-standard) suppressors.
– 3-Lug held to w/in 0.0005″ tolerance.
– Hard Melonite finish for durability & longevity.
– Wrench flats
Suppressor attachment points:
– HK type 3-lug adapter, machined directly into barrel, concentric with bore.
– 1/2-28 muzzle threads, single-point threaded, concentric with bore.
– Thread protector included. TP has recessed serrations, and correct shoulder OD for stabilizing 3-lug suppressor.
– CNC Machined from ordnancegrade steel.
– Vacuum Controlled Heat-Treatment for correct hardness and resilience.
– Black-oxide finish.
-Semi auto configuration
-Correctly torqued and staked
-Correct bbl/trunnion Extractor-Relief alignment.
* Designed for use w/ Factory hand guard
We use the tightest of tolerances and highest quality control.
All barrels are proudly made in the USA and engraved with ILWT.
All NFA RULES APPLY
Socket rental is available for removal of factory hand guard. A $100.00 deposit is required and will be refunded once it is returned. Customer responsible for shipping cost return and socket must be shipped back within one week of receipt.
I do not accept returns on barrels due to liability and cannot sell them as new once they are shipped out and returned. If there is a function issue obviously I will make that right if it is due to my product.
There is no additional cost for shipping it is included in the price of all listed parts. Insurance is optional and separate, there is a box at the bottom of the checkout page where you can accept or opt out of the insurance. ILWT cannot be responsible for lost or mishandled shipments once they are dropped to USPS. If you checkout without requesting insurance your item will be sent with only the amount afforded by USPS for your particular shipment which may not be anything for small items and up to $100.00 for some priority packages. By placing the order you acknowledge and accept this.
As with any firearm parts installation by qualified gunsmith is highly recommended
|Dimensions||7 × 2 × 2 in|
4.1", 5.3", 8", Socket rental
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.Barrels may only be returned if they are unused and marked as returnable in description due to insurance and liability restrictions. If used or labelled as non returnable then repair/replacement only apply for function issues. .
- Only items that have been produced by us.Items manufactured by others will need to be addressed by the manufacturer
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.