Drop in barrel assembly for CZ Scorpion Evo 3 pistols, carbines
2 in stock (can be backordered)Email to a friend
Back in stock as of 11/29/2022
ILWT Custom 8″ Barrel assembly comes with a pre-installed ILWT trunnion, for easy end-user barrel-swap.
Both, 3-lug and 1/2-28 suppressor interfaces are machined directly into the bbl.
Designed to be used in conjunction w/ aftermarket Free-Float hand-guards.
These barrels will NOT include provisions for use with factory hand guard and will require the use of an aftermarket hand guard such as HBI
All machining/clocking processes are already done for you.
No machining the extractor relief, no sending weapon out for bbl/trunnion install.
These are brand-new ILWT U.S. made custom components, not recycled/re-threaded oem parts.
– 1/10 button rifling.
– 8.0″ OAL
– Custom tapered profile, for aesthetics
– Propriety chamber dimensions for accuracy
– All 1/2-28 threads are C2A ring-gauged for precise QC, and correct interfacing with 1/2-28 (C2A industry-standard) suppressors.
– 3-Lug held to w/in 0.0005″ tolerance.
– Hard Melonite finish for durability & longevity.
– Wrench flats
Suppressor attachment points:
– HK type 3-lug adapter, machined directly into barrel, concentric with bore.
– 1/2-28 muzzle threads, single-point threaded, concentric with bore.
– Thread protector included. TP has recessed serrations, and correct shoulder OD for stabilizing 3-lug suppressor.
– CNC Machined from ordnancegrade steel.
– Vacuum Controlled Heat-Treatment for correct hardness and resilience.
– Black-oxide finish.
– OEM shoulder-OD for use with aftermarket ‘shorty’ type hand-guards
-Semi auto configuration
-Correctly torqued and staked
-Correct bbl/trunnion Extractor-Relief alignment.
* Designed for use w/ HB-Industries type (trunnion-mount) aftermarket ‘Free-Float’ hand-guards (Aftermarket ‘Free-Float’ Hand-guards Not included)
We use the tightest of tolerances and highest quality control.
All barrels are proudly made in the USA and engraved with ILWT.
As with any firearm parts installation by qualified gunsmith is highly recommended
I do not accept returns on barrels due to liability and cannot sell them as new once they are shipped out and returned. If there is a function issue obviously I will make that right if it is due to my product.
There is no additional cost for shipping it is included in the price of all listed parts. Insurance is optional and separate, there is a box at the bottom of the checkout page where you can accept or opt out of the insurance. ILWT cannot be responsible for lost or mishandled shipments once they are dropped to USPS. If you checkout without requesting insurance your item will be sent with only the amount afforded by USPS for your particular shipment which may not be anything for small items and up to $100.00 for some priority packages. By placing the order you acknowledge and accept this.
DISCLAIMER: “SCORPION” & “EVO” are federally registered trademark of CZ Firearms Inc.
Neither ILWT, LLC nor this website are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, CZ Firearms Inc.
The use of “SCORPION” & “EVO” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of “SCORPION EVO” type barrels, parts, or components, manufactured by ILWT LLC.
Gen 1 6.2", Gen I 8", Gen II 6.2", Gen II 8"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.Barrels may only be returned if they are unused and marked as returnable in description due to insurance and liability restrictions. If used or labelled as non returnable then repair/replacement only apply for function issues. .
- Only items that have been produced by us.Items manufactured by others will need to be addressed by the manufacturer
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
There are no reviews yet.