I have made a limited batch of carbine length barrels for the Scorpion, they are scheduled to be back from Nitride by second week to end of February 2023. THESE ARE CURRENTLY NOT READY FOR SHIPPING AND ARE A PRE ORDER ITEM.
ILWT Custom 16.25″ Barrel assemblies comes with a pre-installed ILWT trunnion, for easy end-user barrel-swap.
1/2-28 suppressor interface
Designed to be used in conjunction w/ aftermarket Free-Float hand-guards.
These barrels will NOT include provisions for use with factory hand guard and will require the use of an aftermarket hand guard such as HBI
All machining/clocking processes are already done for you.
These are brand-new ILWT U.S. made custom components, not recycled/re-threaded oem parts.
– 1/10 button rifling.
– 16.25″ OAL
– Custom tapered profile, for aesthetics
– Propriety chamber dimensions for accuracy
– All 1/2-28 threads are C2A ring-gauged for precise QC, and correct interfacing with 1/2-28 (C2A industry-standard) suppressors.
– Hard Melonite finish for durability & longevity.
– Wrench flats
Suppressor attachment points:
– 1/2-28 muzzle threads, single-point threaded, concentric with bore.
– Thread protector included.
– CNC Machined from ordnancegrade steel.
– Vacuum Controlled Heat-Treatment for correct hardness and resilience.
– Black-oxide finish.
– OEM shoulder-OD for use with aftermarket type hand-guards
-Semi auto configuration
-Correctly torqued and staked
* Designed for use w/ HB-Industries type (trunnion-mount) aftermarket ‘Free-Float’ hand-guards (Aftermarket ‘Free-Float’ Hand-guards Not included)
We use the tightest of tolerances and highest quality control.
All barrels are proudly made in the USA and engraved with ILWT.
As with any firearm parts installation by qualified gunsmith is highly recommended
I do not accept returns on barrels due to liability and cannot sell them as new once they are shipped out and returned. If there is a function issue obviously I will make that right if it is due to my product.
There is no additional cost for shipping it is included in the price of all listed parts. Insurance is optional and separate, there is a box at the bottom of the checkout page where you can accept or opt out of the insurance. ILWT cannot be responsible for lost or mishandled shipments once they are dropped to USPS. If you checkout without requesting insurance your item will be sent with only the amount afforded by USPS for your particular shipment which may not be anything for small items and up to $100.00 for some priority packages. By placing the order you acknowledge and accept this.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.Barrels may only be returned if they are unused and marked as returnable in description due to insurance and liability restrictions. If used or labelled as non returnable then repair/replacement only apply for function issues. .
- Only items that have been produced by us.Items manufactured by others will need to be addressed by the manufacturer
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.