Adapter specifically made for MPX Type Tapered Barrels now available in drop down. Does not require taper ring!
Newer griffin tri lug mounts may not work with this tri lug assembly. Older Griffin and all other manufacturer products that are in spec are not an issue
Available 1/2-28, 13.5 x 1 LH and now 1/2-36. all 13.5 are designed to index off the muzzle making them perfect for tapered barrels like the mpx but will work for any 13.5 application
HK style 3-Lug Suppressor adapter.
– Precisely machined from 4140 Steel.
– Identical OD dimensions to factory HK 3-lug. All HK style 3-lug suppressors will work/fit correctly.
– Internal single-point 1/2-28 threads for install. 1/2-28 threads are .6975″ deep.
– 3-Lug and 1/2-28 threads are concentric with bore for suppressor use.
– There is no additional cost for shipping it is included in the price of all listed parts. If you would like special services for shipping such as insurance or signature confirmation please make an account on our site and contact us for a shipping quote. ILWT cannot be responsible for lost or mishandled shipments once they are dropped to USPS.
We use the tightest of tolerances and highest quality control.
All Adapters are proudly made in the USA.
1/2-28 Melonite, 1/2-28 Black Oxide, 13.5 x 1 LH Internal Threads, 1/2-36 TPI, 13.5 x 1 LH Metric W/Taper Adapter, 13.5 x 1 LH MPX Type Tapered Barrel Specific Adapter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.Barrels may only be returned if they are unused and marked as returnable in description due to insurance and liability restrictions. If used or labelled as non returnable then repair/replacement only apply for function issues. .
- Only items that have been produced by us.Items manufactured by others will need to be addressed by the manufacturer
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.