Parts kit does not come with barrel screws and nuts, or springs (unless ordered that way via drop down)pic is for reference only. Exact contents of parts kits located below.
Kit contains commonly replaced parts for the Gen II in a divided small plastic case for easy identification and access. These parts are all manufactured in the U.S.A. with exception of the torque keys
Please choose generation from drop down menu
- 1 Gas pistons with rings
- 1 Gas plug with rings (your choice of open, .0469 reducer and .052 reducer (currently out of stock)) please state preference in note section when ordering
- 3 McFarland Style Rings for the gas valve/plug
- 9 Gas rings for the piston
- 1 Gen I or Gen II firing pin with spring (no option for Gen II without Spring)
- 1 Gas plug detent
- 1 Gas plug detent spring
- 1 Gas plug detent pin
- 5 Extractor springs with rubber inserts
- 2 Extractor Pins
-2 Ejector Torx Screws
Additional parts can be added to the above list via drop down other wise kits will only come with the parts listed above!
There is no additional cost for shipping it is included in the price of all listed parts. If you would like special services for shipping such as insurance or signature confirmation please make an account on our site and contact us for a shipping quote. ILWT cannot be responsible for lost or mishandled shipments once they are dropped to USPS. Small orders of light parts may not have a tracking number if shipped via usps first class postage If you checkout without requesting insurance your item will be sent with only the amount afforded by USPS for your particular shipment which may not be anything for small items and up to $100.00 for some priority packages. By placing the order you acknowledge and accept this.
Gen I, Gen I with Barrel Bolts (no nuts), Gen I with Ti firing pin, Gen II, Gen II with Barrel Bolts (no nuts), Gen II with Ti firing pin, Gen I with fixed torque wrench, Gen II with fixed torque wrench, Gen II with all four spring rates
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.Barrels may only be returned if they are unused and marked as returnable in description due to insurance and liability restrictions. If used or labelled as non returnable then repair/replacement only apply for function issues. .
- Only items that have been produced by us.Items manufactured by others will need to be addressed by the manufacturer
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.