– CNC Machined from ordnance grade steel.
– Controlled Heat-Treatment for correct hardness and resilience.
– Black-oxide finish.
– OEM shoulder-OD for use with aftermarket ‘shorty’ type hand-guards
-Semi auto configuration
There is no additional cost for shipping it is included in the price of all listed parts. Insurance is optional and separate, there is a box at the bottom of the checkout page where you can accept or opt out of the insurance. ILWT cannot be responsible for lost or mishandled shipments once they are dropped to USPS. If you checkout without requesting insurance your item will be sent with only the amount afforded by USPS for your particular shipment which may not be anything for small items and up to $100.00 for some priority packages. By placing the order you acknowledge and accept this.
As with any firearm parts installation by qualified gunsmith is highly recommended
Gen I, Gen II, Gen. II 4. 3/4"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.Barrels may only be returned if they are unused and marked as returnable in description due to insurance and liability restrictions. If used or labelled as non returnable then repair/replacement only apply for function issues. .
- Only items that have been produced by us.Items manufactured by others will need to be addressed by the manufacturer
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.