In Stock and shipping
7.4″ length to allow suppressor clearance with upper receiver.
These are available both with tri lug only and tri lug with 1/2-28 TPI (comes with thread protector)
These are brand-new ILWT U.S. made custom components, not recycled/re-threaded oem parts.
– Made from 4140 steel.
– 1/10 button rifling.
– 8.0″ OAL
– Propriety chamber dimensions for accuracy
– All 1/2-28 threads are C2A ring-gauged for precise QC, and correct interfacing with 1/2-28 (C2A industry-standard) suppressors.
– 3-Lug held to w/in 0.0005″ tolerance.
– Hard Melonite finish for durability & longevity.
Suppressor attachment points:
– HK type 3-lug adapter, machined directly into barrel, concentric with bore.
– 1/2-28 muzzle threads, single-point threaded, concentric with bore.
– Thread protector included. TP has recessed serrations, and correct shoulder OD for stabilizing 3-lug suppressor.
We use the tightest of tolerances and highest quality control.
All barrels are proudly made in the USA and engraved with ILWT.
More info here
There is no additional cost for shipping it is included in the price of all listed parts. If you would like special services for shipping such as insurance or signature confirmation please make an account on our site and contact us for a shipping quote. ILWT cannot be responsible for lost or mishandled shipments once they are dropped to USPS. If you checkout without requesting insurance your item will be sent with only the amount afforded by USPS for your particular shipment which may not be anything for small items and up to $100.00 for some priority packages. By placing the order you acknowledge and accept this.
DISCLAIMER: Grand Stribog is federally/internationally registered trademark of Grand Stribog.
Neither ILWT, LLC nor this website are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, Grand Stribog or Global Ordinance.
The use of “Grand Stribog, SP9/SP9A1” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of “SP9” type barrels, parts, or components, manufactured by ILWT LLC.
Tri Lug Only, Tri Lug with 1/2-28 Threads (Navy)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.