Any new order of tri lug barrels are 6-8 weeks out from 01/31/2021
Barrel wrenches available here
7.4″ length to allow suppressor clearance with upper receiver.
These are available both with tri lug only and tri lug with 1/2-28 TPI (comes with thread protector)
These are brand-new ILWT U.S. made custom components, not recycled/re-threaded oem parts.
6.3″ Barrels now available as well. These barrels are 1/2-28 tip only and do not have a machined tri lug. the barrel diameter is increased to .625 to allow proper shoulder for suppressor/accessory installation
– Made from 4140 steel.
– 1/10 button rifling.
– 8.0″ OAL
– Propriety chamber dimensions for accuracy
– All 1/2-28 threads are C2A ring-gauged for precise QC, and correct interfacing with 1/2-28 (C2A industry-standard) suppressors.
– 3-Lug held to w/in 0.0005″ tolerance.
– Hard Melonite finish for durability & longevity.
Suppressor attachment points:
– HK type 3-lug adapter, machined directly into barrel, concentric with bore.
– 1/2-28 muzzle threads, single-point threaded, concentric with bore.
– Thread protector included. TP has recessed serrations, and correct shoulder OD for stabilizing 3-lug suppressor.
We use the tightest of tolerances and highest quality control.
All barrels are proudly made in the USA and engraved with ILWT.
More info here
I do not accept returns on barrels due to liability and cannot sell them as new once they are shipped out and returned. If there is a function issue obviously I will make that right if it is due to my product.There is no additional cost for shipping it is included in the price of all listed parts. If you would like special services for shipping such as insurance or signature confirmation please make an account on our site and contact us for a shipping quote. ILWT cannot be responsible for lost or mishandled shipments once they are dropped to USPS. If you checkout without requesting insurance your item will be sent with only the amount afforded by USPS for your particular shipment which may not be anything for small items and up to $100.00 for some priority packages. By placing the order you acknowledge and accept this.
DISCLAIMER: Grand Stribog is federally/internationally registered trademark of Grand Stribog.
Neither ILWT, LLC nor this website are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, Grand Stribog or Global Ordinance.
The use of “Grand Stribog, SP9/SP9A1” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of “SP9” type barrels, parts, or components, manufactured by ILWT LLC.
Tri Lug with 1/2-28 Threads (Navy), 6.3" 1/2-28 TPI Only
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.Barrels may only be returned if they are unused and marked as returnable in description due to insurance and liability restrictions. If used or labelled as non returnable then repair/replacement only apply for function issues. .
- Only items that have been produced by us.Items manufactured by others will need to be addressed by the manufacturer
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.